Insect Repellent (Certified Organic)
- Koala Baby Organics Insect Repellent (Spray) 2 fl oz. / 60 ml
- 99.4% USDA Certified Organic Ingredients - Unmatched in the industry!
- A USDA Certified Organic bug spray. It is formulated for all members of the family, including babies and people with sensitive skin. A truly natural alternative to harsh chemical sprays, which can be an irritant to delicate and sensitive skin - while providing effective all-natural bug repellent properties.
- Spray small amounts onto arms and legs before venturing outdoors. The exquisite blend of essential oils will help keep all family members safe from many forms of stinging insects.
- Proprietary Blend (2 fl oz. / 60 ml): Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Alcohol (Grain derived)*, Glycerin (Palm and Coconut derived)*, Cymbopogon winterianus (Citronella) Grass Oil*, Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) Grass Oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Plant Oil*, Pogosternon cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Prunus amygdalus amarus (Bitter Almond) Kernel Extract*, Vanilla plantifolia (Vanilla) Bean Extract, Gyamopsis tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*
- (* = USDA Certified Organic Ingredient)
- An all-natural bug spray, formulated for all members of the family. A natural alternative to harsh chemical sprays that can act as irritants and upset delicate and sensitive skins.
- Spray onto clothing when needed around dawn and dusk to deter and repel.
- The exquisite blend of essential oils will help keep baby safe from many forms of stinging insects.
- Active ingredients:
Citronella Essential Oil - Prevents bites from mosquitoes and other biting insects. This is one of the most commonly used properties of this essential oil, as it keeps away insects.
Lavender Essential Oil - The smell of lavender essential oil is potent for many types of bugs like mosquitoes, nudges and moths.
Lemongrass Essential Oil - It is very popular as an insect repellent due to its insecticidal properties.
Patchouli Essential Oil - The insecticidal and insect repellent properties of this oil have been known for many years, particularly as it was used in the protection of clothes and fabrics from insects.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory. It can kill and keep away certain microbes (protozoa) which are responsible for causing severe tropical fevers and malaria.
- Made in Australia.
- 100% Natural.
- 94.4% USDA Certified Organic Ingredients.
- NO Animal Testing.
- NO Artificial Colors.
- NO Synthetic Fragrances.
- NO Preservatives.
- NO Chemicals.
View full product details